If there is good news on World Food Day it is that hunger is NOT inevitable. The Hunger Project’s programmes are reaching an estimated 35 million partners through the incredible support of 375,000 indigenous trained volunteers around the world.
Where we work our communities are becoming self-reliant and resilient. Our methods are clearly working and creating long-term solutions but by their very nature, they require sustained funding over the medium and long term.
- Read our World Food Day Statement
- Empowered and Self Reliant – Pictures on Flickr
- Catherine & Ant Hike4Hunger – World Food Day
- Join our fundraising community
- Watch an inspiring Video about our work